The Biodiversity Economy Strategy has identified priority Biodiversity Economy Nodes for integrated biodiversity economy transformation.
The Biodiversity Economy is really untapped and holds massive potential for investors, it should be noted that huge private sector investment has already been made. The returns will be made possible due to government’s leap of faith with transformation principles into this sector.
If you or your company need help in deciding what return on investment you are looking for, the Department of Environmental Affairs will assist in terms of providing:
- Commitment and leadership from the highest levels of the organisation
- A clear vision and strategic plan for how you will manage biodiversity risks and capitalise on biodiversity opportunities
- Effective communication, to both external and internal audiences, on the reasons for change and the benefits of effective biodiversity management
- Motivation, empowerment and training
- Identification of “quick wins” to generate momentum for the strategy and maintain support
- Continuous evaluation of successes, measured against pre-determined targets and objectives, and adaptation of the strategy accordingly
- A biodiversity project that will benefit you and your company?
- Solutions on how the department can find funding for infrastructure development on Bankable Business Plans.